Friday, August 7, 2015

We Are Ashley Davis Designs

             
                                                                Ashley Davis Designs



                I heard about Etsy from my best friend. She had ordered things on here and she knew that I dabbled in drawing and painting. She suggested that I create an account since summer had rolled around and I don't get paid over summer vacation, being a teacher. I had always wanted to have my own business, but I wasn't sure that my dream would become a reality. We went to a yard sale and found some jewelry making materials. I had actually picked them up for my bestie. We each made a bracelet.

             
                After making one, I was hooked. I fell in love with the jewelry making process and with being able to express my heart in a different way. My bestie didn't have time to make jewelry so she encouraged me to continue doing it because she saw how happy it made me. Before I knew it, one piece had turned into hundreds of pieces. This journey has been a learning process. Making the perfect piece requires much more than just stringing together some beads. Everything from clasp type to wire size matters.

       
                Much learning comes through trial and error and customer feedback. I don't claim to know it all, but I try to learn something knew each week and continually refine my techniques and my craft. I trust that God placed this passion for jewelry making in my heart, and I trust that He will take me where He intends for me to go in my crafting journey. I hope you will join me for the ride.



Contact us if you want to subscribe to our newsletter and be sure to join our email list!




Ashley Davis Designs Facebook

Ashley Davis Designs Website

Ashley Davis Designs Twitter






No comments:

Post a Comment