Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Next Was Rings












We Are Ashley Davis Designs
I went shopping at Michael's  
and found some ring bands on sale.
They were so reasonably priced
that of course I had to buy them!
I got home and said,
"What in the world am I going to do with these?
I don't know how to make these."
I made a few and eventually took them apart. 

I wasn't too pleased with the results.
After trying every variation 
that I could and eventually found one I liked.
I made about 20 rings
and to my surprise 
I actually sold a few.




I continued to experiment
and to find more jewelry findings.
I had a variety of rings for people who like different styles.
One day when I was looking at jewelry online,
I found out that wire wrapped rings were a thing.
I had no clue that making rings like that required a mandrel.
I tried making them using just my fingers.
That was an epic fail.
I began to use a highlighter
and was finally able to make one.
Yet again, I ended up hooked.
In less than 24 hours, I had made almost 36 rings.





I advertised on Facebook
and received my first order via  Facebook.
That order turned into a few orders.
I purchased a mandrel, made the ordered rings,
and made another 36 rings.
I can't wait to see what rings will be next,
but I'm looking forward to them!
Contact us if you want to subscribe to our newsletter 
and be sure to join our email list!


Ashley Davis Designs Facebook

Ashley Davis Designs Website


Ashley Davis Designs Twitter















1 comment: