Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A Challenge

We Are Ashley Davis Designs














Learning how to make bracelets wasn't enough.
I had to learn something else.
I figured a challenge was best.
So I decided to give earrings a shot.
I went on a mini shopping spree for all things earrings.
I picked up the materials to make dangle, drop,
chandeliers, and stud earrings.
However, I had no idea what I was doing.

I figured out how to assemble drop and dangle earrings, 
but I had no idea how to construct a chandelier.
Once again, I consulted my best friend,
and she came to the rescue.
She is the girlier one out of the two of us.
She explained the general set up,
and I was able to put my first pair together.


The most difficult type of earrings for me to make was the studs.
I researched nonstop for the best way to bind the earrings,
and after a few months I was able to put them together.
The first few fell apart, but with time and knowledge,
I got the hang of it.
Contact us if you want to subscribe to our newsletter and be sure to join our email list!


Ashley Davis Designs Facebook
Ashley Davis Designs Website

Ashley Davis Designs Twitter









No comments:

Post a Comment