Thursday, August 13, 2015

Chain Chain Chains & Necklaces

We Are Ashley Davis Designs



Initially making necklaces was just like making bracelets.
So I made a few, but I wanted to branch out.
I just didn't know how.
My bestie and I went to JoAnns and saw a few different necklace styles.
She suggested a specific kind which I gave a try.
Once I made the first one, it just came naturally.
I made a variety of long and short necklaces with chain
and received a lot of positive feedback from the people who saw them.
Some people even put in a few custom orders.
I soon realized just how useful chain could be.
It really seemed to add something special the made the necklaces pop.

From there I decided to try using chain in some bracelets.
That also turned out to be pretty successful.
I know that this is what I'm suppose to be doing,
and I thank God for it.
God orders our steps and I know that I wouldn't have given jewelry making a shot if my bestie and I didn't go to the garage sale (in an area I never drive through).
If you have a dream that hasn't before a reality, ask God for help.
It might seem like a trivial thing to ask, but
He cares about our dreams and desires.
So don't give up because your dream could become your reality.

Contact us if you want to subscribe to our newsletter and be sure to join our email list!


Ashley Davis Designs Facebook
Ashley Davis Designs Website

Ashley Davis Designs Twitter








No comments:

Post a Comment