Monday, August 10, 2015

It Started With a Bracelet

We Are Ashley Davis Designs


                                                         

After I created my first bracelet, I was hooked.
I continued making bracelets for a few hours. 
I immediately learned some bracelet musts.
The gauge of the wire used is crucial.
The higher the number, the thinner the wire.
Thin wire works is you want a bracelet to be flexible, 
but you run the risk of it snapping.
Thick wire may not be flexible, but it is definitely sturdy.

Plastic beads are lightweight but are not the best quality.
Glass beads are a nice weight and look good overall.
Glass pearls look nice but scratch easily, 
and ceramic beads also look nice, 
have a great weight, but can crack.
Crimps, clasps, spacers, and charms can 
all be used to make a great bracelet.
There were so many more things that I learned, 
 but the best thing I learned 
was that making jewelry is a major stress relief.
The amount of happiness I feel 
when I've made another piece of jewelry 
is something that cannot be measured.
Moreover, each time I make a sale, 
my happiness increases all the more 
because I'm getting to share a little piece of myself
 and my happiness with someone else.

Contact us if you want to subscribe to our newsletter and be sure to join our email list!




Ashley Davis Designs Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment