Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Gems and Stones

We Are Ashley Davis Designs

Gems and Stones

                           

Statement Rings - Wire Wrapped Rings, Wire Ring, Wire Wrap, Wire Wrapped Jewelry, Unique Rings, Boho Rings, Fashion Rings, Costume Rings,
Statement Rings - Wire Wrapped, Glass Pearls, and Glass Beads,Gold, Handmade Rings, for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, unique giftEveryday I'm learning more and more about beading. Every stone has a different quality and a different quantity of materials. Gemstones can be raw/natural, heated, dyed, precious, semi precious, lab created and/or synthetic.


Not every gemstone is real and not every gemstone is fake. Not every gemstone is what it claims to be. I like to work with semi precious and raw/natural gemstones, whether they are dyed or heated is not so much of consequence as long as they are what they claim to be, semi precious and/or precious.



Another great way of getting quality
Unisex Bracelet, Tourmalinated Quartz, Precious Stone, Quartz Jewelry, Natural Stone, Natural Quartz, Natural Gemstone, Quartz Braceletgemstones is to order directly from a supplier.
I have looked at  many, but one supplier has ready stood out to me. I met a supplier via Facebook in a jewelry group, and we began to network.


Natural Gemstone, Green Aventurine, Faceted Aventurine, Natural Aventurine, Genuine Gemstone, Gemstone Bracelet, Aventurine Bracelet,Through our conversations, I have learned a lot about gemstones. The cloudy white and black bracelet and the green bracelets are great examples of what can be done with her gemstones. Although I would love to have all of her gemstones for myself,
her jewelry supplier business deserves to be known.
Rachel of Rough and Tumbled has been
great to work with and definitely deserves recognition.




Contact us if you want to subscribe to our newsletter and be sure to join our email list!


Ashley Davis Designs Facebook
Ashley Davis Designs Website

Ashley Davis Designs Twitter

11 comments:

  1. Gemstones are so pretty! I love raw gemstones, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! Rough and Tumbled has raw gemstones as well! You can find them on Facebook :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your great article and mention, Ashley!!! That means a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of stones for your bracelets! It is hard to find a supplier, you are lucky to find a good one. I was lucky to work at the gemstones retail, that was a great learning experience for me as a jeweler. Now I can just go to ebay or etsy and I know what I am looking at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's very true. I'm really grateful :)
      I'm glad that I'm learning new things!

      Delete
  4. Such lovely jewelry, I wish I knew more about gemstones!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I'll send you in the right direction.

      Delete
  5. Gemstones give such a beautiful look to jewelry, it is a great choice of medium :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice colours!

    xx
    lau


    www.malibluemymind.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tips...going to check Rachel's place out :)

    ReplyDelete