Friday, October 16, 2015

Something for Everyone

We Are Ashley Davis Designs

It's crazy how quickly time flies. Christmas is a little over 2 months away. For those early shoppers, shopping can sometimes be a breeze. Buying things early before the demand for the product rises, tucking presents away for Christmas, and getting great deals on clearance and sale items are often times some of the best ways to evade the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. However, for people like me, Christmas shopping is not a breeze, it's a nightmare. Trying to find something for everyone, making sure you didn't already give them a similar or the same gift in prior years, attempting to remember everyone that I'm suppose to buy a gift for, and so many more things are the things that make every holiday season stressful for me.


Name Art, personalized art, baby shower, custom names, customized names, ooak, ooak art, nursery, nursery art, home decor, gifts for kids









One of the things that has lightened that burden is my business. I rarely if ever make the same item twice so I don't have to worry about giving someone the same gift. If I can't give someone jewelry, I can always paint or draw something for them, and for the guys who don't wear jewelry, I can make them a keychain. Now don't get me wrong, I still don't have everything figured out, but every little bit helps.


Cross earrings danglesWrist Watch, Unique Womens Watches, Cute Watches, Handmade Watch, Watch Women, Womens Watch, Womens Watches, Gold Watch, Watches for Women,

My goal for Ashley Davis Designs this year is simple, I want to lighten that burden for every stress out holiday shopper. Ladies, if you are in search for a gift for your kids that they can keep through the years, look no further. Art is something that last especially if it's taken care of. If you are searching for a gift for teachers, bosses, co-workers, pastors, best friend, etc. jewelry or accessories might be the perfect gift, If you're shopping for a jewelry lover, you have come to the right place. Gentlemen, if you are shopping for a daughter, girlfriend, or wife, remember many girls love jewelry. If you don't see something you like, custom orders are available.

Handmade Bookmark Music, musical note, treble clef, keychain, keychains, musical keychain, music keychain, music lovers, handmade, handmade keychain, gifts 


As much as I love sales, Black Friday, and great deals, I love my sanity more. I like for the holidays to be an enjoyable experience not a season for tears, chaos, and panic. If I can lighten your stress even the slightest, I have accomplished my goal. I wish you all a wonderful Christmas filled with Christ, love, happiness, family, and relaxation! Be sure to stop by Ashley Davis Designs.


Dog drawing, dog art, sunset art, pencil drawing, dog, dog decor, decor, wall art, framed art, dog lover, animal lover, pet, pet loverCardinal Painting, Cardinal Bird, Cardinal Print, Cardinal Art, Bird Art, Bird Print, Bird Painting, Birds on a Branch, Nature Art, Wall Art                   
Contact us if you want to subscribe to our newsletter and be sure to join our email list!


Ashley Davis Designs Facebook
Ashley Davis Designs Website

Ashley Davis Designs Twitter

10 comments:

  1. Great helpful ideas - just hope you can carry them through and that they don't become burdensome in the creating. All the best for the upcoming Holiday season to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your approach to make unique things that you do not have to worry to give things that look the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post! I totally get the whole holiday gift buying stress thing! It does make it a whole lot easier when you can make things as gifts, though there is sometimes a struggle still haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to do so present! It is always a difficult choice and trouble to look for something in the rush to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also of the mind that Christmas shopping is a nightmare! Shopping Etsy is a great way to ease some of the stress!

    ReplyDelete